International research and practice electronic journal “Software Journal: Theory and Applications” (SJTA) has been published since 2013. It had been formerly known as “International scientific-to-practice journal "Programmnye produkty, sistemy i algoritmy" (Software, Systems and Algorithms), but was renamed later.
The Editor-in-Chief is Sotnikov Alexander Nikolaevich - Dr.Sc. (Physics and Mathematics), Professor, Honored worker of science of the Russian Federation, Deputy Director of the Interdepartmental Supercomputer Center of RAS (Moscow, Russian Federation).
V.P. Kupriyanov (Tver, Russian Federation)
K.V. Kupriyanov (Tver, Russian Federation)
The publisher of the journal is Research Institute “Centerprogramsystem”.
50 let Oktyabrya Av. 3a,
Tver, 170024, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 (4822) 39-91-49, +7 (4822) 39-91-82,
Fax: +7 (4822) 39-91-00
The journal is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor), registration certificate ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 75802, dated May 23, 2019.
The journal’s main ideas are to expand the horizons of science and to disseminate experience in the development and use of software products, systems and algorithms with modern means and techniques.
Aims of the Journal:
- To form scientific information environment.
- To popularize information regarding research and development in the field of information technologies, carried out by Russian and foreign scientists, using global communication networks.
- To integrate Russian scientists into international scientific community and to exchange experiences between scientists all over the world.
Objectives of the Journal:
- To represent and promote the results of scientific-research, scientific-practical and experimental activities of IT scientists and specialists.
- To organize information exchange regarding current/recent/pressing problems of science and practice.
- To expand interaction between Russian and foreign scientists.
- To attract Russian and foreign who are high level scientists and specialists.
- To increase the index of citation.
- To add the journal and papers to international databases and citation bases.
The journal is intended for users, programmers and developers in all spheres of life.
The journal “Software Journal: Theory and Applications” (SJTA) is an online media so it allows publishing materials that demonstrate benefits of electronic publishing including hypertext, graphics, audio, video, software and other features. Furthermore, any publication in the electronic journal can be with all grounds considered to be submitted for discussion to the international scientific community.
Manuscripts submitted by authors to the journal undergo scientific expertise. Approved materials are published free of charge.
Frequency of the journal comprises 4 issues per year. All issues of the journal can be accessed at any time free of charge.
Metadata of published papers are regularly sent in the proper form to the scientific electronic library eLIBRARY.ru to the system of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).